Friday, January 25, 2008

Today the New York Times endorsed Hillary Clinton for President.

Today I endorse and throw my lot in with Barak Obama. THe country really needs a change. It really needs to take a chance. It really needs the fresh faces and ideas Mr. Obama will bring to Washington.

I also believe that having an African American man in the White House will do more to fulfill the idea that in this country "all men are created equal" than anything in the last 50 years.

I was leaning toward Obama for several weeks. The behavior of the Clinton campaign and especially Mr. Clinton's lowering himself from elder statesman and leader of the free world in absentia to low class pit bull finally pushed me over. Its time to end the Bush/Clinton alternating, Roman Empire style rule over the land.



Its time for a change.