Wednesday, January 09, 2008

As if I didn't have enough to worry about.

Now I have a new entry for my worry list that already includes:

-Figuring out which is the "good cholesterol" and which is "Bad"
-Running a bi-national company
-My 40th birthday this coming May
-Why, if 9/11 happened because "they" hate freedom, "they" didn't bomb Geneva or Montego Bay
-Brittany

Here it is, I know I won't sleep tonight.

Milky Way could hold hundreds of rogue black holes: study

January 9, 2007
2 hours, 35 minutes ago

CHICAGO (AFP) - Hundreds of rogue black holes may be roaming around the Milky Way waiting to engulf stars and planets that cross their path, US astronomers said Wednesday.

The astronomers believe these "intermediate mass" black holes are invisible except in rare circumstances and have been spawned by mergers of black holes within globular clusters -- swarms of stars held together by their mutual gravity.

Great, that's just F-ing great.