Tuesday, August 28, 2007


Wow. So Republican Senator Larry Craig of Ohio was arrested and convicted of lewd behavior for tapping his foot in an effort to elicit gay sex in a public bathroom. It turns out the guy in the next stall was a cop. D'OH!!

Do you think CHRIS HANSON of DATELINE was in another stall taping his new special "TO CATCH A SENATOR"?

I never knew tapping your foot was a signal for "I want to suck cock." I will seriously watch my foot movements next time I am in a public restroom. I mean its hard enough for me to "go" in those places. Now in addition to foot tapping I have to worry about:

-Having trouble locking the the stall - this signals I am really not intelligent so come in and swindle me in a land deal.

-Pre flushing - Means I am polite, but it also means I don't believe in global warming and I love wasting our natural resources.

-Grunting - means I am laying enough cable to wire Inner Mongolia with broadband internet but it also means I am a screamer in bed, come get me big boy.

5:30 PM update:

Larry Craig does the reverse Jim McGreevy:

"I AM NOT A GAY AMERICAN" AP Story

GREAT FACTS from the inimitable Mustang Bobby

Larry Craig's anti gay votes:

* Voted YES on constitutional ban of same-sex marriage. (Jun 2006)
* Voted NO on adding sexual orientation to definition of hate crimes. (Jun 2002)
* Voted NO on expanding hate crimes to include sexual orientation. (Jun 2000)
* Voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage. (Sep 1996)
* Voted NO on prohibiting job discrimination by sexual orientation. (Sep 1996)

Labels: