Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tim Hardaway
"Well, you know, I hate gay people. I let it be known, I don't like gay people. I don't like to be around gay people. Yeah, I'm homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world for that or in the United States for that. So, yeah, I don't like it." - Tim Hardaway, former Miami Heat Basketball Player
He said this in reaction to former NBA player Johm Amaechi coming out this week.

John Amaechi

Then there is this:

"Well, you know, I hate niggers. I let it be known. I don't like niggers, I don't like to be around niggers, yeah, I'm racist. I don't like them. They shouldn't be in the world for that or in the United States for that. So yeah, I don't like them. - Anonymous Racist


-Mr. Hardaway should know that "Homophobic" literally means "an irrational fear of gay people."
-Mr. Hardaway should know what it is like to be hated for who and what you are.
-There is no place in this country or world for "I hate ____"
-Mr. Hardaway and other "Children of Abraham" believers need to stop picking and choosing which parts of their three holy books apply to them and their lives. The book says pre-marital sex and adultery are on par with homosexuality. Ask Wilt Chamberlain about his 20,000 heterosexual conquests.
-They should simply stick to "love thy neighbor"

Labels: