Thursday, December 21, 2006

Media, politics, religion, sex, manipulation, ego, truthiness. This story has it all.

Even if you don't care a whit for politics or the discussion of the culture wars in America I am sure you will find this interesting.

I could stop writing this blog today. I could make this my last post ever and I would think it to be a job well done. I will present to you here three videos. Please watch all three. It may take 15 minutes but I am sure you will find it to be a fascinating and thought provoking 15 minutes.

Watch them first, then come back and look at my addendum in the comments section.

Video 1 - An interesting 8 year old girl expounds on the nature of religion, politics, war and Bill O'Reilly.

Video 2 - Bill O'Reilly does a segment on his show about the video.

Video 3 - A smart blogger recuts the O'Reilly.

There are some interesting background tidbits that none of the videos make apparent. When I tell you what they are you will be even more amazed. This is all about our culture, media, the internet, politics, manipulation, lies, sex, religion, self-righteous egoists and much more. And ultimately it tells you why you can't believe most of what you see in the news and nothing of what you see on FOX NEWS. Enjoy.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3