Monday, November 20, 2006

So, O.J.'s new book tells of how he would have illed Nicole and Ronald IF he had done it, which in no way implies that he is guilty or did it even though Judith Regan sees the book as "his confession."

I think this is a great new literary genre, one which our long-suffering writer- friend, Mr. Bookfraud, might want to latch his ink-stained paws onto.

I'd like to see more of these books.

Some titles I suggest.
If I....

President Bush

If I were really to have lied my way into going to war in Iraq, bankrupting the nation, introducing a neo-theocracy, while dismantling the constitution and creating poll worldwide poll approval ratings of the US President, Government and People just above that of North Korea and Equatorial Guinea, I would have...

Tom Cruise

If I really were an 8 ways of crazy Scientologist grandmaster tearing at the fabric of society and wanted you to fund my evil aims at $10 a pop I would have...

Kenneth "Kenny-Boy" Lay, convicted and dead former Enron CEO. - From the grave and hopefully the financial misdeeds circle of Dante's hell he is suffering in now.

If I were was to turn a Fortune 100 Corporation into a cheap ponzi scheme while manipulating energy prices and markets like all the "black helicopter" crowd thinks we in in the Illuminati do, I would have...

Aaron Sorkin

If I were to waste my considerable talents and excellent mind by creating a show that has the structure and foundations of my best work on the outside yet on the inside was full of overly self-referential finger pointing, over-simplified "culture war" references and a poorly produced show within a show I would have...

Katie Couric

If I could have conned my way into making $15 million per year to read the teleprompter for 19 minutes per night, five nights per week I would have...

I have more of these in me and will add them when I see fit. Have you got any? Go ahead, dare to make me laugh.