Monday, February 13, 2006

I have been tagged by the lovely Isis. I guess this is where you get to know a little more about me, though I can hardly think anyone cares to. But here we go.

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD
- Public Relations Executive
- Dude who worked in a plant making the powder that Snapple uses for its ice teas
- Record Store Guy (see high fidelity for direct comparison)
- Business Owner, I run a great company today

FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Star Wars
- Gladiator
- Caddyshack

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED
- New Jersey
- Maryland
- New York
- sorry, that's it

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE
- Survivor Man (on the Science Channel - the most hardcore dude in the world)
- Law and Order (any and all)
- 24
- History Channel, A&E, Science Channel, National Geographic Channel, ESPN

FOUR PLACES I'VE VACATIONED
- Japan
- Holland
- Italy
- Jamaica

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE DISHES
- My mother's lasagna
- Spider Roll - soft shell crab roll at the Sushi houses-
- Fajitas
- Turkey Club

FOUR SITES I VISIT DAILY
- Lonelyplanet.com
- Ameritrade.com
- Yahoo.com
- Ebay.com