Tuesday, January 24, 2006

POST UPDATED on JANUARY 25



Check out these pictures they show the difference between your early 80's new wave parachute pants and your early 90s MC HAMMER parachute pants.



Well, I've been tagged by Sister Stacy to tell three things about me that no one knows.

ONE: There was a brief period in the 80s when I wore parachute pants, capezios and attended Duran Duran concerts.

TWO: Cottage Cheese, Brussell Sprouts and Liver make me want to retch.

THREE: I don't like scary movies. There are enough real-life things that scre me, I don't need to add any to the list.

----

The God I believe in isn't short of cash. Get off my T.V. preacher man.

--------

As you enter this life
I pray you depart
With a wrinkled face
And a brand new heart

I don't know if I can take it
I'm not easy on my knees
Here's my heart I'll let you break it

I need some release, release, release