Thursday, July 21, 2005



No highlights about my life today. No, today we will run the tape on some of the lowlights.

-Freshman year of college. I heard a noise in the hallway of my dorm. I looked through the peephole in my door and saw the girl I was dating making out with another guy. I slinked back to bed and did nothing.

-There was the time when I was so wasted in an upscale NY nightclub I looked into another room and saw someone I knew. I was feeling cocky and good and moving quickly. I walked into that room so quickly that I ended up laying on the ground, on my ass. Why? I walked into a wall length mirror.

-The day I lost my second job in 8 months. I was a lost and sick soul then and incapable of work, relationships, life. It was the moment when the old axiom, humble thyself or be humbled came true. It was the turning point in my life. I changed everything after that.