Friday, April 01, 2005

Truckin' got my chips cashed in, keep trucki', like the do-dah man
Together, more or less in line, just keep truckin' ahhh ah on.

Arrows of neon and flashing marquees out on main street.
Chicago, New York, Detroit and its all on the same street.
Your typical city involved in a typical daydream
Hang it up and see what tomorrow brings.
-Grateful Dead

So this is it. Tomorrow morning I am of for a little more than a month in Asia. I will definitely be in China for the first three weeks and either in Tibet or Vietnam for the last week.

You can't always access blogger from over there, so Mr. Teacher will be receiving my updates and posting them here for me. I may or may not be able to respond to any comments. As always I can be reached by email.

So I wish you all a happy April, and I look forward to sharing with you whatever adventures come my way on the road.