So, I have been blogging since October. Some observations.
1. There is so much out there in blogland I want to read, but its just impossible to get to all the good stuff on a regular basis.
2. Sex sells. It attracts more clicks and replies.
3. You should never post anything that you would not feel comfortable seeing under your name in the NYT. The Internet is not in any way shape or form anonymous.
4. You need to read and comment and link to other blogs to develop a presence in blogland.
5. There are an awful lot of smart, sexy, funny people out there that whose pathos, commentary, wit and observations I have benefited from. Its really a great expansion in the democratization of mass media.