Tuesday, January 11, 2005

THINGS I THINK I THINK PART VI

-I think this is funny. I just talked to a client on the phone. He told me he served in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. "Yup three wars and three wives," he said. I asked him which was worse? He said, what do you think?

-I think "24" is still a great guilty pleasure and the only network drama I watch.

-I think Randy Johnson telling a NY cameraman "Don't talk back to me" means he has NO CLUE about the psyche of the average New Yorker. We LIVE to talk back.

-I think I have never been into celebrity, supermodel, glam women. I have always preferred the sexy enticements, beauty and accessibility of real women. But, I have been hit by a triple whammy. Catherine Zeta Jones, Angelina Jolie and Salma Hayek have completely captivated me. I think about them, lust for them and dream of one night with them. Strange, as all three have happened at once.