Thursday, December 09, 2004

Things I think I think Part III

-I think I have rarely seen a more disgraceful thing in my life than Donald Rumsfeld telling the troops "that you go to war with the army you have and not the one you want." Translation: Reminder you are $20,000 a year cannon fodder. Our Jeeps cost $200,000 you are not worth a jeep. If you have to dig in Kuwaiti trash heaps to "armour up" tough shit. Remember you wartards voted these criminals back in. Reap what you sow.

-I think that the sheer number of rich, spoiled, nasty, omnipresent "celebrity" ingenues, heiresses and talentless actresses being shoved in my face everywhere I go has reached the point of making me want to vomit, a lot. Paris, Tara, Brittany, Lindsay, I really can't take it anymore. Sure, this types were always around, but TV, the Net, mags and Newspapers have made them inescapable.

-I think that not enough is being said about the fact that in addition to 1300 dead more than 10,000 US troops have been wounded. Many horribly. In fact I think the US media is dead as we used to know it.

-I think that when I run on the treadmill at the gym and see that I need 4 miles to burn 600 calories it makes me think twice about what I eat. I hate wasting all that hard work.